MODERN INDIA आधुनिक भारत History Quiz #162 Hello SSC Aspirants, Here we are providing 200+ Quiz on indian history quiz questions and answers, history quiz questions with answers, quiz on indian history from 1857 to 1947, history general knowledge questions and answers, indian history mcq with answers pdf, history of modern india bipin chandra pdf, modern indian history by bipin chandra, modern history of india ncert pdf, modern history of india quiz. if u like these please do share with your friends also….. 🙂
611. Of the following, which did not influence the fathers of Indian Constitution? The Constitution of
612. The first strategically placed factory that the Britishers had fortified was at
613. To whom is the statement "Cowardice and ahimsa do not go together any more than water and fire" attributed?
614. The Indian National Congress had been formed with the knowledge and approval of Lord
615. Lord is regarded to have been the father of local self- government in India
616. The problem that exercised and evoked the reformists in the 19th century to the greatest extent related to
617. Which of the following was the most important feature of the Montague-Chelmsford reforms?
618. The famous Quit India Resolution was passed on
619. On which day had premier Attlee conceded that the British would quit India by June, 1948?
620. The revolt of 1857 had its beginnings in
621. Who had formulated and perfected the use of the subsidiary alliance system?
622. Whom had the rebels of 1857 enthroned as the emperor/emperess of India?
623. Which great war was fought between the years 1914 and 1918
624. In which year was the Indian Home Rule Society founded?
625. Who had founded the Indian Home Rule Society?