MODERN INDIA आधुनिक भारत History Quiz #161
Hello SSC Aspirants, Here we are providing 200+ Quiz on indian history quiz questions and answers, history quiz questions with answers, quiz on indian history from 1857 to 1947, history general knowledge questions and answers, indian history mcq with answers pdf, history of modern india bipin chandra pdf, modern indian history by bipin chandra, modern history of india ncert pdf, modern history of india quiz. if u like these please do share with your friends also….. 🙂
601. The Indian Civil Service Examination was thrown open to all by the Act of
603. As per the Act of 1919, the Council of India would consist of a minimum of 8 and a maximum of ______ members.
604. The term of office of member of the Council of India as per the act of 1919 was
605. As per 'August Offer' the British objective for India was ______.
606. Wavell Plan was announced in the year
607. As per Wavell's Plan the external affairs would be under the charge of ______.
608. The Cabinet Mission Plan ruled out the possibility of the formation of
609. The Shimla Conference which was convened as per Wavell's Plan ended in failure because of the stiff opposition of
610. As per the Indian Independence Act of 1947, which of the following did not form a part of Pakistan?