MODERN INDIA आधुनिक भारत History Quiz #160 Hello SSC Aspirants, Here we are providing 200+ Quiz on indian history quiz questions and answers, history quiz questions with answers, quiz on indian history from 1857 to 1947, history general knowledge questions and answers, indian history mcq with answers pdf, history of modern india bipin chandra pdf, modern indian history by bipin chandra, modern history of india ncert pdf, modern history of india quiz. if u like these please do share with your friends also….. 🙂
591. Tashkent Agreement was signed between India and
592. China invaded Indian frontiers in the year ______.
593. Tashkent Agreement was signed between India and Pakistan in the year
594. Before the Regulating Act was passed in 1773, there was _____ at home to, administer the East India Company.
595. The Presidents of early English Settlements (Madras, Bombay and Calcutta) were responsible to _______.
596. Which of the following statements is not correct? According to Pitt's India Act the Board of Control would consist of
597. As per Pitt's India Act the Committee of Secrecy would consist of three members of ______.
598. The Pitt's India Act empowered the Governor-General with
599. Pitt's India Act brought the company in direct subordination to a body representing _______.
600. The Objective of Non-alignment of India's foreign policy means