MODERN INDIA आधुनिक भारत History Quiz #159 Hello SSC Aspirants, Here we are providing 200+ Quiz on indian history quiz questions and answers, history quiz questions with answers, quiz on indian history from 1857 to 1947, history general knowledge questions and answers, indian history mcq with answers pdf, history of modern india bipin chandra pdf, modern indian history by bipin chandra, modern history of india ncert pdf, modern history of india quiz. if u like these please do share with your friends also….. 🙂
581. As per the Act of Indian Independence, the boundaries of East Bengal, West Bengal and Assam would be determined by
582. Which of the following was not included in Pakistan by the Independence Act?
583. As per Indian Independence Act, the Suzerainty of His Majesty over the Indian State would come to an end on ______.
584. Who played an important role in bringing all the States In the Independent India Into the country's unity?
585. Sardar Patel brought all the Indian States into the Country's unity
586. On Cabinet Mission, _______ observed, "the proposals preserve the essential unity of India which la threatened by the dispute between two major communities".
587. ______ was primarily responsible for making India a secular State.
588. Which of the following influenced the makers of Indian Constitution?
589. Of the following who are not given reserved seats in the Indian legislature?
590. India is in favour of ______ in the economic field.