MODERN INDIA आधुनिक भारत History Quiz #158 Hello SSC Aspirants, Here we are providing 200+ Quiz on indian history quiz questions and answers, history quiz questions with answers, quiz on indian history from 1857 to 1947, history general knowledge questions and answers, indian history mcq with answers pdf, history of modern india bipin chandra pdf, modern indian history by bipin chandra, modern history of india ncert pdf, modern history of india quiz. if u like these please do share with your friends also….. 🙂
571. Jinnah gave his opposition to Wavell's Plan in the Conference held at ______.
572. The Cabinet Mission which arrived Delhi in 1946 was headed by
573. In the Provinces were allowed to form groups with common executives and legislatures.
574. As per Cabinet Mission Plan, the strength of the Constituent Assembly would be
575. In the Cabinet Mission Plan, provision was made for the Commissioner's Provinces to represent by ______ members in the Constituent Assembly.
576. As per Cabinet Mission Plan, the Princely States would be represented by ______ members in the Constituent Assembly.
577. The Constitution drawn by the Constituent Assembly (provided in the Cabinet Mission Plan) would be implemented by
578. Which of the following was not included in the Treaty to be negotiated as provided in the Cabinet Mission Plan?
579. As per the Cabinet Mission Plan, the power would be first transferred to ______.
580. The Province of Bengal Constituted by the Act of 1935 would cease to exist as per ______.