MODERN INDIA आधुनिक भारत History Quiz #157 Hello SSC Aspirants, Here we are providing 200+ Quiz on indian history quiz questions and answers, history quiz questions with answers, quiz on indian history from 1857 to 1947, history general knowledge questions and answers, indian history mcq with answers pdf, history of modern india bipin chandra pdf, modern indian history by bipin chandra, modern history of india ncert pdf, modern history of india quiz. if u like these please do share with your friends also….. 🙂
561. Which of the following statements is not correct? Provision was made In the Act of 1935 for
562. A Federal Railway Authority was established by the Act of
563. Which of the following statements is not correct? As per the Act of 1935, the Federal Court would have jurisdiction to decide disputes between
564. During the Second World War the British forces were defeated at ______.
565. 'We do not seek our independence out of Britain's ruin' said
566. During the Second World War Churchill replaced _____ as Prime Minister of England.
567. Who said that he had not become His Majesty's first Minister to preside over the liquidation of the British Empire?
Ans: (b) 568. 'August Offer' was issued on ______ 1940
569. 'August Offer' was issued by _____.
570. The Indians were allowed to frame their Constitution by