MODERN INDIA आधुनिक भारत History Quiz #156 Hello SSC Aspirants, Here we are providing 200+ Quiz on indian history quiz questions and answers, history quiz questions with answers, quiz on indian history from 1857 to 1947, history general knowledge questions and answers, indian history mcq with answers pdf, history of modern india bipin chandra pdf, modern indian history by bipin chandra, modern history of india ncert pdf, modern history of india quiz. if u like these please do share with your friends also….. 🙂
551. Communal Representation was for the first time given in the interest of Muslims by
552. Match the following: List-I List-II A. Montford Reforms 1. 1909 B. Morley Minto Reforms 2. 1919 C. Independence Act 3. 1946 D. Cabinet Mission 4. 1947
553. The Government of India Act of 1919 made provision for the appointment of a/an ______ for India in the United Kingdom.
554. The High Commissioner for India in the United Kingdom must be appointed by ______.
555. Bicameral Legislature was first provided to India by the
556. As per Act of 1919 the lower house of the Central Legislature was known as ______.
557. Provision was made in the Act of 1919, for the appointment of a Commission in ______ to investigate the working of the Constitution,
558. The Government of India Act of 1935 consists of ______ sections and 10 schedules.
559. Which of the following statements is not correct? The materials for the Government of India Act of 1935 were drawn from
560. The Government of India Act of 1935 borrowed its preamble from