MODERN INDIA आधुनिक भारत History Quiz #155
Hello SSC Aspirants, Here we are providing 200+ Quiz on indian history quiz questions and answers, history quiz questions with answers, quiz on indian history from 1857 to 1947, history general knowledge questions and answers, indian history mcq with answers pdf, history of modern india bipin chandra pdf, modern indian history by bipin chandra, modern history of india ncert pdf, modern history of india quiz. if u like these please do share with your friends also….. 🙂
541. The East India Company had taken Bombay from
542. Who among the following had during his reign introduced a new calendar, a new system or coinage, and new scales or weights and measures?
543. During the Anglo-French struggle in the Carnatic, the French were finally defeated by the English in the battle of
544. The English rounded Calcutta after obtaining the zamindari of three villages, viz Sutanuti, Kalikata and Govindpur, from the Mughal Viceroy of Bengal in 1698. The nucleus of the British settlement in Calcutta was
545. The immediate cause of the Battle of Plassey was
546. Nawab Siraj-ud-Daulah or Bengal was defeated by the English in the battle of Plassey, mainly
547. PIassey is located near
548. By the Act of 1858, the powers of the Board of Control and the Court of Directors were transferred to _______.
549. The Governor-General was given power to issue ordinances by the act of
550. The maximum number of additional members for the council of Bengal was raised from 20 to ______.