MODERN INDIA आधुनिक भारत History Quiz #154
Hello SSC Aspirants, Here we are providing 200+ Quiz on indian history quiz questions and answers, history quiz questions with answers, quiz on indian history from 1857 to 1947, history general knowledge questions and answers, indian history mcq with answers pdf, history of modern india bipin chandra pdf, modern indian history by bipin chandra, modern history of india ncert pdf, modern history of india quiz. if u like these please do share with your friends also….. 🙂
531. Rabindranath Tagore had renounced his knighthood because
532. The Bhoodan Movement had been started by
533. During the Dandi March the song 'Raghupati Raghav Raja Ram ...' had been sung by the renowned musician
534. Who had stated with regard to the formation and raison d'etre of the Indian National Congress , "A safety valve for the escape of great and growing forces generated by our own action was urgently needed"?
535. Who among the following had been the leader of a number of anti-British revolts in Sambalpur?
536. Who among the following had been a high court judge, an economist, a social reformer, among the founders or the INC, besides being regarded by A O Hume as his political guru?
537. The Communal Award, which was subsequently changed following Gandhi’s fast unto death in a jail at Poona, had been given by
538. Who had become the first Governor-General of India after independence?
539. What had the Sir Charles Wood Despatch of 1854 primarily dealt with?
540. The landmarks or Dalhousie's administration did not include