MODERN INDIA आधुनिक भारत History Quiz #120 Hello SSC Aspirants, Here we are providing 200+ Quiz on indian history quiz questions and answers, history quiz questions with answers, quiz on indian history from 1857 to 1947, history general knowledge questions and answers, indian history mcq with answers pdf, history of modern india bipin chandra pdf, modern indian history by bipin chandra, modern history of india ncert pdf, modern history of india quiz. if u like these please do share with your friends also….. 🙂
191. Why did Mahatma Gandhi ultimately lend his support to the resolution passed by the Congress Working Committee agreeing to the partition of India in spite of his personal, life- long outspoken disapproval of Pakistan?
192. The last constitutional provision (covering undivided India) passed by the House of Commons was
193. Match the national leaders with papers published by them List-I List-II A. The Maharatta and Kesri (i) Annie Besant B. Bande Matram and The People (ii) B G Tilak C. Young India (iii) Lala Lajpat Rai D. New India (iv) Mahatma Gandhi
194. The Servants of India Society was founded in 1905 by
195. Match the national leaders with the epithets by which they were known: List-I List-II A. Lala Lajpat Rai (i) Grand old man of India B. BG Tilak (ii) Iron Man of India C. CF Andrews (iii) Deenabandhu D. Vallabhbhai Patel (iv) Lokmanya E. Dadabhai Naoroji (v) Lion of Punjab
196. Mahatma Gandhi compared Pherozeshah Mehta with the Himalayas, Tilak with the Ocean and Gokhale with
197. Who did Mahatma Gandhi recognise as his political Guru?
198. The first Congress and nationalist leader to face repeated imprisonment was
199. Which of the following brought Aurobindo Ghose into the fold of the Indian National Movement?
200. Which of the following was the main part of Aurobindo's programme to achieve independence?