MEDIEVAL INDIA मध्यकालीन भारत History Quiz #95 Hello SSC Aspirants, Here we are providing 200+ Quiz on indian history MEDIEVAL quiz questions and answers, history quiz questions with answers, quiz on indian history from 1857 to 1947, history general knowledge questions and answers, indian history mcq with answers pdf, history of MEDIEVAL india bipin chandra pdf, MEDIEVAL indian history by bipin chandra, MEDIEVAL history of india ncert pdf, MEDIEVAL history of india quiz. if u like these please do share with your friends also….. 🙂
441. The first time in India that land was divided into different categories for the purpose of revenue, taking into account the quality of land and its productive capacity, was during the reign of
442. The first Muslim ruler to conquer southern India was
443. The famous poet Amir Khusrau, known as the 'parrot of India' was a contemporary of all of the following with the exception of
444. Bibi Ka Maqbara was erected by _____ at Aurangabad and is a replica of the Taj Mahal.
445. The Sultan who had truly mixed religion with politics by calling himself Naib-i-Khudai or 'the deputy of God' was
446. Which Sultan had been named Lakh Baksh, or the giver of lakhs, for his unbounded generosity?
447. Identify, among the following, the saint who had preached non-sectarianism in Medieval times
448. Who among the following had shifted the capital of the Mughal empire from Agra to Delhi?
449. In the Mughal administration, military recruitment had been looked after by the
450. Goa had been first colonized by the