MEDIEVAL INDIA मध्यकालीन भारत History Quiz #93 Hello SSC Aspirants, Here we are providing 200+ Quiz on indian history MEDIEVAL quiz questions and answers, history quiz questions with answers, quiz on indian history from 1857 to 1947, history general knowledge questions and answers, indian history mcq with answers pdf, history of MEDIEVAL india bipin chandra pdf, MEDIEVAL indian history by bipin chandra, MEDIEVAL history of india ncert pdf, MEDIEVAL history of india quiz. if u like these please do share with your friends also….. 🙂
421. What was the capital of Shivaji's Kingdom?
422. The island of Bombay had been given to the British Prince Charles II as dowry by the
423. The Dutch first established their hold in India in the year 1605 at
424. Which Indian ruler had requested Napoleon for help in driving the British away from India?
425. Amir Khusrau's name is associated with the invention of the
426. Fatehpur Sikri had been founded by
427. The Khajuraho shrines built by the Chandella rulers are dedicated to
428. Who is the only women historian to have written a historical account of Mughal Period?
429. Who is the author of the famous book Gita Gobinda?
430. The authoritative treatise on Hindu law, Mitakshara, was written by