MEDIEVAL INDIA मध्यकालीन भारत History Quiz #60 Hello SSC Aspirants, Here we are providing 200+ Quiz on indian history MEDIEVAL quiz questions and answers, history quiz questions with answers, quiz on indian history from 1857 to 1947, history general knowledge questions and answers, indian history mcq with answers pdf, history of MEDIEVAL india bipin chandra pdf, MEDIEVAL indian history by bipin chandra, MEDIEVAL history of india ncert pdf, MEDIEVAL history of india quiz. if u like these please do share with your friends also….. 🙂
91. Who were 'Jagirdars' during the reign of Akbar?
92. Which statement about Amir Khusrao is not true?
93. Which of the following features are associated with the architecture of Tughluq period? Select the correct answer using the codes given below the features. 1. Sloping walls 2. Deliberate attempt to combine the principles of the arch, the lintel and the beam in the buildings. 3. Placing the buildings especially the tombs on a high platform.
94. Who among the following was known as a “Nirguna” reformer?
95. When Mahmud was Ghazni invaded Somnath, the ruler of Gujarata was
96. Malik Muhammad Jayasi has written an epic, Padmavat, relating to king Ratan Singh and his queen Padmini of
97. Alauddin Khalji's commander who led the campaign to South India was
98. The medieval Indian Sultan who has been called the "Prince of 'Moneyera" is
99. The medieval Hindu ruler who was a contemporary of Akbar, and took the title of Vikramaditya was
100. The only Sultan of Delhi to conquer Chittor, the capital of Mewar was