11. The first metal to be extensively used by the people in India was
12. Which of the following civilisations is net associated with the Harappan Civilisation?
13. Of the following scholars who was the first to discover the traces of the Harappan Civilisation?
14. The Harappan Civilisation achieved far greater advancement than Sumer, Elam etc. on account of its
15. The town planning in the Harappan Civilisation was inspired by a regard for
16. The Indus or Harappan Civilisation is distinguished from the other contemporary civilisations by its
17. Match the location of the following Harappan sites: List-1 List-2 (Sites) (States) A. Ropar (i) Uttar Pradesh B. Alamgirpur (ii) Punjab C. Kalibangan (iii) Gujarat D. Dholavira (iv) Rajasthan E. Banawali (v) Haryana
18. The date of the Harappan Civilisation (2300-1750 BC) has been fixed on the basis of
19. Most of the large Harappan towns had for fortifications which served the purpose of
20. Cereal(s) grown by the people of the Harappan Civilisation was/were