ANCIENT INDIA प्राचीन भारत History Quiz #47 Hello SSC Aspirants, Here we are providing 200+ Quiz on indian history ANCIENT quiz questions and answers, history quiz questions with answers, quiz on indian history from 1857 to 1947, history general knowledge questions and answers, indian history mcq with answers pdf, history of ANCIENT india bipin chandra pdf, ANCIENT indian history by bipin chandra, ANCIENT history of india ncert pdf, ANCIENT history of india quiz.
if u like these please do share with your friends also….. 🙂
461. A 'Sabha' in the Vedic period was a/an
462. The last in the succession of Jaina Tirthankaras was
463. The Indus Valley Civilisation type was found in
464. In Jainism, 'perfect knowledge' is referred to as
465. The Buddhist sect Mahayana formally came into existence during the reign of
466. Aryabhatta and Varahamihira lived during the
467. Earlier mathematicians (i.e. those who came before medieval Indian mathematicians) had taught that ; who among the following proved that it was infinity?
468. Who among the following is known for his work on medicine during the Gupta Period?
469. Kapilavasthu is associated with
470. The ninth incarnation (Avtar) of Vishnu was