ANCIENT INDIA प्राचीन भारत History Quiz #37 Hello SSC Aspirants, Here we are providing 200+ Quiz on indian history ANCIENT quiz questions and answers, history quiz questions with answers, quiz on indian history from 1857 to 1947, history general knowledge questions and answers, indian history mcq with answers pdf, history of ANCIENT india bipin chandra pdf, ANCIENT indian history by bipin chandra, ANCIENT history of india ncert pdf, ANCIENT history of india quiz.
if u like these please do share with your friends also….. 🙂
361. An important part of the eastern court during the Gupta period was
362. The Sunga dynasty had made ____ the official religion of their kingdom.
363. Most of the Hindu colonies in South East Asia had been found during the reign of the
364. The Saka era started from the year
365. Which Gupta ruler had led a campaign to the south, besides being an accomplished veena player?
366. Who among the following has been called the 'Napoleon of India'?
367. Ashoka's prime claim to greatness lay in
368. The achievements of Samudragupta have been chronicled in the
369. The sage who is considered to have Aryanised southern India was
370. The Chola ruler who had subdued the Ganges and obtained the title 'Gangai Konda Cholan' was