ANCIENT INDIA प्राचीन भारत History Quiz #36 Hello SSC Aspirants, Here we are providing 200+ Quiz on indian history ANCIENT quiz questions and answers, history quiz questions with answers, quiz on indian history from 1857 to 1947, history general knowledge questions and answers, indian history mcq with answers pdf, history of ANCIENT india bipin chandra pdf, ANCIENT indian history by bipin chandra, ANCIENT history of india ncert pdf, ANCIENT history of india quiz.
if u like these please do share with your friends also….. 🙂
351. The great Hindu law giver was
352. During whose reign did Buddhism become the state religion?
353. The correct chronological order of the four Buddhist councils held Is
354. The fourth Buddhist council had compiled an encyclopaedia of Buddhist philosophy, called
355. Who had converted Kanishka to Buddhism?
356. Buddhism was first propagated outside India In
357. The language adopted for preaching In Mahayana Buddhism was
358. Who is said to have both been born and shed his body on the Vaishakha Purnima day?
359. The Indus Valley civilisation was discovered in the year
360. During the Gupta period, the village affairs were managed by the village headman with the assistance of the