ANCIENT INDIA प्राचीन भारत History Quiz #35 Hello SSC Aspirants, Here we are providing 200+ Quiz on indian history ANCIENT quiz questions and answers, history quiz questions with answers, quiz on indian history from 1857 to 1947, history general knowledge questions and answers, indian history mcq with answers pdf, history of ANCIENT india bipin chandra pdf, ANCIENT indian history by bipin chandra, ANCIENT history of india ncert pdf, ANCIENT history of india quiz.
if u like these please do share with your friends also….. 🙂
341. The oldest Jain scriptures are regarded to be the
342. Who among the following rulers had embraced Jainism?
343. The original teachings of Mahavira are contained in the
344. Which of the following rulers did not enter the Buddhist Cold?
345. In Sanskrit plays written during the Gupta period, women and Sudras speak
346. According to tradition, a mighty king In India in the fourth century BC had been raised to power by a Taxila brahmin, named
347. Who had established the four Mathas or Monastic seats in the four corners of India?
348. The term used to denote a group of families in the vedic society was
349. The Svetambaras and Digambaras refer to two sects of
350. According to the Mimansa School of Philosophy, liberation is possible through