ANCIENT INDIA प्राचीन भारत History Quiz #26 Hello SSC Aspirants, Here we are providing 200+ Quiz on indian history ANCIENT quiz questions and answers, history quiz questions with answers, quiz on indian history from 1857 to 1947, history general knowledge questions and answers, indian history mcq with answers pdf, history of ANCIENT india bipin chandra pdf, ANCIENT indian history by bipin chandra, ANCIENT history of india ncert pdf, ANCIENT history of india quiz.
if u like these please do share with your friends also….. 🙂
251. The foremost astronomer and mathematician of the Gupta period was
252. The Gupta artists had attained the highest perfection in
253. The most important reason(s) for the decline of the Gupta empire was/were
254. After the decline of the Guptas, which of the following cities of North India emerged as the centre of political gravity of North India?
255. Match the following rulers/ruling dynasties of North India with the centres of their power: List-I List-II A. Maukharis (i) Thaneshvar B. Pusyabhuti or Vardhans (ii] Kannauj C. Sasanka (ill) Valabhi Gujarat D. Maitrakas (iv) Bengal Gauda
256. The Chinese traveller Hiuen Tsang, called the Prince of Pilgrims visited India during the reign of
257. Harshacharita the biography of Harsha, was written by
258. Harsha was defeated by
259. Harsha was the last great royal patron of
260. After the death of Harsha, a tripartite struggle ensued between the three contemporary powers for the supremacy of Kannauj. Which of the following was not a party in the struggle?