ANCIENT INDIA प्राचीन भारत History Quiz #23 Hello SSC Aspirants, Here we are providing 200+ Quiz on indian history ANCIENT quiz questions and answers, history quiz questions with answers, quiz on indian history from 1857 to 1947, history general knowledge questions and answers, indian history mcq with answers pdf, history of ANCIENT india bipin chandra pdf, ANCIENT indian history by bipin chandra, ANCIENT history of india ncert pdf, ANCIENT history of india quiz.
if u like these please do share with your friends also….. 🙂
221. Which of the following statements about Arthasastra is not true?
222. What is said to be the original home of the Sungas?
223. Milindapanho is a
224. Who wrote Ashtadhyayi?
225. The first Persian ruler who occupied part of Indian territory was
226. Alexander the great, was obliged to go back because
227. The one most important feature of the Mauryan Administration was
228. The principles of Ashoka's Dharma (Dhamma) were taken from
229. Which social evil was conspicuously absent in ancient India?
230. The greatest Saka ruler of India, who was a great conqueror, is said to have gained fame by being well-versed in grammar, polity, logic, music etc. and had taken a vow not to kill men except in battle. Who was he?